Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day!

I realize that Valentine's day was last week, but now it's time to talk about it!
For valentine's day I spent over $30 in chocolate and treats. I tried to do something special for all of my friends. So, I made grab-bags filled with a bunch of a bunch of sweet treats. I wanted to try to give some of my closer friends a special valentine, So I printed off special cards to attach to their treat-bags. 
(Pokemon, Law and Order S.V.U, and Left4Dead Valentines!)
My best friend got a gift-bag filled with some of his favorite things (Cookies'n'Cream chocolates, Reeses hearts, York-mints and the Valentine's day classic, a box of conversation hearts). He LOVES Pokemon, so attached a Pokemon themed valentine's day card.
To spread even more love, I also baked up some red-velvet cupcakes for my Japanese class. I added some sparkly conversation hearts to make 'em a bit more festive. They seemed to go over pretty well. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment